Technical Project Manager Sales
Your responsibilities will include…
- Technical project management incl. cost calculation and analysis
- Translation of customer requirements into TRS and quotations
- Preparation and negotiation of proposals and quotations, sales controlling
- Structured identification & acquisition of new key accounts and applications
- Supporting the preparation of useful marketing campaigns, e.g. writing application notes
Your skills include...
- Degree in engineering sciences with focus on photonics technologies (e.g. physics, laser & opto technologies …)
- First professional experiences incl. sound sales know-how
- Talent to optimize customer-based ideas with regards to LEJ value creation
- High degree of self-organization and independence, analytical, conceptual and economical skills paired with market- and target-oriented thinking
- Proactive appearance and high-class communication skills
- Business-fluent technical language skills in German & English
Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and their customer-oriented implementation?
At LEJ you’ll find the dynamic environment where your talent can be utilized freely. To fulfil your tasks, we additionally offer e.g. flexible working hours, retirement benefits, regular feedback, advanced vocational training, company parties as well as a health program.
Please provide your complete and comprehensive application documents – preferably by e-mail – including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEJ || Lighting & Electronics Jena
Stockholmer Str. 5
Frau Sabine Gottschaldt
+49 3641 353010
Hall 3.0 – A11